[bestbits] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF Retreat Participants

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Tue Jun 21 12:33:14 EDT 2016

Thanks Nnenna,

Excellent suggestions, am sure all folks within CS attending the retreat
will support this idea. It will be good others within the list attending
from CS also comment especially on  looking at possible modalities on
working with the secretariat to see it achievable.

Poncelet

On 21 June 2016 at 16:20, Nnenna Nwakanma <nnenna75 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Lea
>
> I think it is important that CS folks organisee CS remote participation.
> That is, if the IGF secretariat is okay with it.
>
> Just thinking loud
>
> Nnenna
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Lea Kaspar <lea at gp-digital.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just got off the MAG call. Remote participation for the Retreat still not
>> sorted out. From what I understood, we can expect live tweeting under
>> Chatham house rules, but that could be it. Others on the call can
>> corroborate -
>>
>> Best,
>> Lea
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Matthew Shears <mshears at cdt.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Great point Ayden.  I would hope that those who have been invited to
>>> participate will continue to be push hard for remote participation.
>>>
>>> Matthew
>>>
>>> On 6/20/2016 11:41 AM, Ayden Fabien FĂ©rdeline wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Lea,
>>>
>>> Thank you for sharing this. I note that Nitin Desai will be
>>> participating in the Retreat remotely. I wonder if this mean that remote
>>> participation will be available to all to observe the dialogue exchanged?
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>>
>>> Ayden FĂ©rdeline

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240