[bestbits] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF Retreat Participants

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Mon Jun 20 11:53:36 EDT 2016

+1 Matthew,

Will be great in some format if  there is remote participation maybe for
comments to certain discuss etc. Awaiting to see if  the secretariat will
allow a format for certain sessions to be for remote participation if time
permits.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

On 20 June 2016 at 15:45, Matthew Shears <mshears at cdt.org> wrote:

> Great point Ayden.  I would hope that those who have been invited to
> participate will continue to be push hard for remote participation.
>
> Matthew
>
> On 6/20/2016 11:41 AM, Ayden Fabien FĂ©rdeline wrote:
>
> Dear Lea,
>
> Thank you for sharing this. I note that Nitin Desai will be participating
> in the Retreat remotely. I wonder if this mean that remote participation
> will be available to all to observe the dialogue exchanged?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ayden FĂ©rdeline
>
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Lea Kaspar <lea at gp-digital.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> In case of interest, the IGF Secretariat has just published the full list
>> of participants to the July Retreat. See Chengetai's email below.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> *Lea Kaspar*
>>
>> Head of Programmes | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
>>
>> Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
>>
>> T: +44 (0)20 3818 3258 | M: +44 (0)7583 929216
>> <%2B44%20%280%297583%20929216>
>>
>> gp-digital.org

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240