[bestbits] Fwd: Civil Society Nominations for IGF Planning Retreat, 14-16 July

Stuart Hamilton Stuart.Hamilton at ifla.org
Thu Jun 16 11:11:22 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues

A quick note and many apologies for not coming back to the lists before - I wanted to wait until the IGF Secretariat contacted me directly. I have just received conformation that I have been selected so I look forward to getting involved and bringing the CS perspective. I’ll try to keep you informed as things proceed and will be pleased to work with everyone in the run up to the retreat.

Thanks again for selecting me to participate on behalf of CS!

Cheers,

Stuart

Deputy Secretary General
International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)