[bestbits] Sign on for UN HRC on Internet resolution

Imran Ahmad Shah imran at IGFPak.org
Wed Jun 29 11:59:11 EDT 2016

Dear Niels,

On behalf of Urdu Internet Society & Internet Governance Forum of
Pakistan, the Open Letter to the Member and Observer States of the UN
Human Rights Council is being singed.

Thanks and Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah
Founder & Executive Member
Linguistic Internet Council, Urdu Internet Society