[bestbits] Open Call for Speakers at CopyCamp 2016

Marta Skotnicka marta.skotnicka at nowoczesnapolska.org.pl
Wed Jul 6 11:25:10 EDT 2016

Dear All,

The Modern Poland Foundation is pleased to launch an *Open Call for
Speakers*at the *5th International CopyCamp Conference (October 27-28,
2016 in Warsaw)*.

For the last 5 years, CopyCamp has been the place for a balanced and
multi-sided debate about copyright. We have provided a forum for a
remarkable number of representatives of cultural institutions and the
media, creative sectors, academic, legal, political and non-governmental
circles. Usually, we host over 50 speakers and few hundred participants.