[bestbits] Thanks! (and short observations on the IGF Retreat)

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Jul 29 03:34:41 EDT 2016

So I am really liking this, as I like the perspective, so playing devils advocate and slightly putting you on the spot, with the high level understanding and taking into account that I don’t expect it to be a detailed response, what would your suggestions or ideas or inputs be to those who are selecting people for the MAG, and for the MAG itself on how it should start looking at itself?
In short taking the hypothetical of ripping it up and starting again, what would the first set of review questions be to do a ‘lessons learned and inputs into starting again’?

Thanks for taking the time for this,

-James