[bestbits] Fwd: Re: [IRPCoalition] OECD - what is going on? and what do you need to know?

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Thu Jan 28 08:18:50 EST 2016

Hi Parminder, the assumption of the contradiction seem like a non sequitur.
Why would interest to engage in a process like the OECD have to imply a
normative endorsement of the status quo? Working with the system that we've
currently got can go hand in hand with efforts to make the system as a
whole better. Not to mention the value of damage control.

Warm wishes,
Lea