[bestbits] input from past MAG CS reps pls? Re: Short listing proposal of candidates to CSCG for MAG2016

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:07:57 EST 2016

Thank you folks for answering to my call for comments and clarifications.

All info is very helpful and I like the ideas on how to think of issues and
how to move those forward at MAG as suggested in detailed by Lea and
Ginger.

So, independently of who is picked (good lucky to all), that person should
establish a procedure of reporting back and asking for contributions from
the broader CS lists and coalitions. That will just increase that person's
legitimacy and power to then go back to MAG and negotiate such issues.