[bestbits] v2 Short notice: Call for comment for MAG 2016 CS reps

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 02:58:08 EST 2016

*Carol R: *+ one on Jeremy, Renata and my dear Deirdre

*Burcu *is sitting by my side in a meeting and her internet is not working.
She also votes +1 on Jeremy, Renata and Deirdre

*Carolina Rossini *
*Vice President, International Policy*
*Public Knowledge*
*http://www.publicknowledge.org/ <http://www.publicknowledge.org/>*