[bestbits] Fwd: Call for Applications, Build Peace Fellows 2016, Seeking exceptional individuals who want to work at the intersection of peacebuilding and technology

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:33:16 EST 2016

FYI

peacebuilding and technology. Applications are now open until February 1,
2016. Please read the information below before submitting an application.
The Fellowship program is made possible thanks to the generous contribution
of PeaceNexus Foundation and Data Pop Alliance. The program will also
receive in-kind support from JustPeace Labs, Elva Community Engagement and
PeaceGeeks.

> Application & Contact
>
> Still have questions about the Fellows program? Contact us.
>
> Ready to apply? Please submit your application through our online form.
Applications are now open until February 1, 2016. We look forward to
hearing from you.