[bestbits] ICANN Accountability blog series

Gangesh S. Varma gangesh.varma at nludelhi.ac.in
Fri Feb 19 03:04:38 EST 2016

Dear all,

[Apologies for cross posting]

The next post in our series on the ICANN Accountability process can be
found here
<https://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/ccwg-accountability-on-the-road-to-marrakech-part-3/>.
This post briefly examines the development of Recommendation 4 (Seven
Community Powers).

We look forward to your inputs and feedback.

Best regards

Gangesh

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Aarti Bhavana <
aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> The next post in our series on the recent developments in the ICANN
> Accountability process can be found here
> <https://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com/2016/02/12/ccwg-accountability-on-the-road-to-marrakech-part-2/>.
> This post examines Recommendation 6 (Human Rights) and Recommendation 12
> (Work Stream 2).
>
> As always, we welcome your inputs and comments.
>
> Warm regards,
> Aarti
>

> Aarti Bhavana | Research Fellow
> Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi | Sector-14,
> Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Fax: (+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .
> www.ccgtlr.org <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/> . *ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com
> <http://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com>*|
>
> On 3 February 2016 at 12:01, Aarti Bhavana <aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>

>> The Centre for Communication Governance (CCG) has started a blog series
>> on the recent developments in the ICANN Accountability process that is
>> crucial to the IANA Transition. As you may be aware, the Cross Community
>> Working Group-Accountability (CCWG-Accountability) has been working hard to
>> address the concerns raised by the ICANN Board, Chartering Organisations
>> and other public comments in response to the third draft proposal.
>>

>> Over the next few weeks as we head closer to ICANN 55, we shall dissect
>> and discuss each of the 12 recommendations.You can read the first post
>> here
>> <https://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/ccwg-accountability-on-the-road-to-marrakech-part-1/>
>> .
>>

>> As always, we welcome your inputs and comments.
>>

>> Warm regards,
>>
>> Aarti
>>

>> Aarti Bhavana | Research Fellow
>> Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi | Sector-14,
>> Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Cell: (+91) 965-464-6846 | Fax: (+91)
>> 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org . www.ccgtlr.org
>> <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/> |

Gangesh Sreekumar Varma | Senior Fellow
<http://www.ccgdelhi.org/> . www.nludelhi.ac.in | Twitter: @ccgdelhi