[bestbits] ICANN Accountability blog series

Aarti Bhavana aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in
Wed Feb 3 01:31:11 EST 2016

Dear All,

The Centre for Communication Governance (CCG) has started a blog series on
the recent developments in the ICANN Accountability process that is crucial
to the IANA Transition. As you may be aware, the Cross Community Working
Group-Accountability (CCWG-Accountability) has been working hard to address
the concerns raised by the ICANN Board, Chartering Organisations and other
public comments in response to the third draft proposal.

Over the next few weeks as we head closer to ICANN 55, we shall dissect and
discuss each of the 12 recommendations.You can read the first post here
<https://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/ccwg-accountability-on-the-road-to-marrakech-part-1/>
.

As always, we welcome your inputs and comments.

Warm regards,

Aarti

Aarti Bhavana | Research Fellow
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi |
Sector-14,
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Cell: (+91) 965-464-6846 | Fax: (+91)
11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org . www.ccgtlr.org <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/>