[bestbits] Call for issues: Last day to submit a proposal & contribute setting the agenda

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at collaboratory.de
Sat Dec 31 05:24:57 EST 2016

Dear all,

apologies for cross-postings.

Today 24:00 UTC is the last day to submit topics that should be discussed
at EuroDIG 2017 in Tallinn. This is your opportunity to contribute setting
the European agenda. The call for issues is very short, since we don't call
for sessions, but for topics. So it only takes 2min 30sec (I checked it
myself) :)

Please send your submissions here:

http://bit.ly/2hcjItL

This is a joint call, both for EuroDIG and the South Eastern European
Dialogue on Internet Governance (SEEDIG) <http://www.seedig.net/> which
will take place on 25th May 2016 in Ohrid, the former Yugoslav Republic of
Macedonia. We are looking forward to receive submissions until 31st
December 2016 / 24:00 UTC.

Please note: *This is a call for issues, not a call for sessions or
workshop proposals.* We are asking for issues of high interest to many
stakeholders across Europe. In order to structure the proposals more
easily, we are suggesting a few categories that you can attribute to your
issue. If you think that your suggestion does not fit into one of the
categories, propose a new one. *Please suggest only one issue per form, but
feel free to send us as many suggestions as you wish!*

*We look very much forward to reading from you! *

*Wishing you all the best for 2017!*

Lorena

Lorena Jaume-Palasí
Director Communications & Youth Engagement

European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG)
office at eurodig.org
www.eurodig.org

Cel: +49.179.9119 578