[bestbits] [apc.members] Internet Shutdowns

John Dada johnddada at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 22:40:00 EST 2016

It is important that the police and army remain neutral. It was to be expected that Jammeh will not go quietly given his record. But he is up against a young generation whom he has consistently disregarded. Now they have come of agenda mobilising like mad. Cicvil society should stay calm and strategise. The jinni is already out of the bottle!