[bestbits] Fwd: [cs-coord] Final Report of CSCGWG

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:14:25 EDT 2016

Dear Best Bits members,
I'm forwarding to you the final report of the CSCG Working Group through
its outgoing chair and chairman of the CSCG Ian Peter.

Taking this opportunity to express my admiration for Ian's leadership and
wisdom in pulling the strings of heated discussions to the best acceptable
results to the civil society at large.

It was great pleasure and learning experience for me working with every
single member of the working team and the nomcom. Thank you all.

Best wishes,
Nadira ALARAJ