[bestbits] Fwd: Re: Interested in Representing Best Bits in the CSCG

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 04:55:50 EDT 2016

Dear Best Bits members,
Happy to receive the first interested candidate Poncelet Ileleji for Best
Bits representative to the CSCG. You can read more about him in his email
below.

Taking this opportunity to encourage others as we need to have 2
representatives from Best Bits according to the new change of replacing the
CSCG.

Best,
Nadira