[bestbits] [RedLatAm] Brazilian urgent discussion at RightsCon

Javier Pallero javier at accessnow.org
Fri Apr 1 17:19:21 EDT 2016

Dear friends,

The joint statement put together by Brazilian groups at RightsCon is
uploaded here and open for endorsements
https://www.accessnow.org/joint-statement-brazil-cybercrime/

Please direct your endorsements to brazilianstatement at gmail.com I will be
managing that account and updating the signatories on the site on a rolling
basis.
Your also welcome to republish the letter in your sites and run through
social networks.

Thanks to all!

---

*Javier Pallero*

Policy Analyst / Analista de Politicas
Access Now | accessnow.org

PGP 0xEBFD028A
Fingerprint 0503 FBA1 10B2 B83C 61FC FE3B 4E7E EBDD EBFD 028A

*Participe de RightsCon Silicon Valley, del 30 de Marzo al 1 de Abril de
2016: rightscon.org <https://www.rightscon.org/>*