[bestbits] APC, B4A, MMfD - Joint statement on PECB 2016

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Fri Apr 15 06:13:34 EDT 2016

Dear People,

We have just issued a joint public statement on PECB 2016. More in-depth analysis of this bill will follow as the relevant documents were made available only last evening.

The statement is accessible here https://content.bytesforall.pk/node/191.

We have also linked our Charter of Demands here calling for strengthening of Pakistan's National Commission on Human Rights and an independent Privacy Commissioner. https://content.bytesforall.pk/node/167.

For your kind feedback and future guidance.

Thanks and best wishes

Shahzad

---
Shahzad Ahmad
Country Director, Bytes for All, Pakistan
IM: shahzad at jit.si | Google Talk: bytesforall
Twitter: @bytesforall | @sirkup
Office Direct Landline: +92 51 8437982   Cell. +92 333 5236060

PGP Fingerprint: 1004 8FDD 7E64 A127 B880 7A67 2D37 5ABF 4871 D92F