[bestbits] OFFICIAL Deliver - Civil Society Letter to Financial Ministers, WB and USSD

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:43:14 EDT 2016

Dear Mr. Bhardwaj and Mrs. Melhem,

I come to you as only one voice from Civil Society to deliver the co-signed
letter attached. This letter brings a series of recommendations that are
not only addressed at your institutions, but also at the countries'
Financial Ministers present at the MDBs Spring Meetings and at the Global
Connect Meeting, both this week.

The online version can be viewed at
http://bestbits.net/finance-ministers-global-connect/. I should note that
more endorsements are coming in, every minute.

Finally, I would ask your support to have this letter distributed broadly.
In any case, I will also bring print out versions tomorrow, during the IEEE
meeting, and at the GC meeting on the 14th.

Kind regards and looking forward to collaborating with you,

Carolina

--
*Carolina Rossini *
*Vice President, International Policy*