[bestbits] Fwd: Funding available for UK stakeholders

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Wed Sep 30 13:36:07 EDT 2015

Dear all,

In case of interest, please see below a call from the UK government
offering to fund UK-based charitable groups interested in attending the
upcoming WSIS consultations in NY. If you are planning to apply and need a
MAGIG-sponsor, let me know (seeing as I'm on the MAGIG).

Also, seems like it's OK to forward, so please do so if you know UK groups
that might be interested.

Warm wishes,
Lea