[bestbits] [SHORT-NOTICE] Questions to ICANN

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Mon Sep 28 06:17:17 EDT 2015

Hi,

so, this Wednesday I will have a chance to ask some questions to a panel about
ICANN/IANA transition and WSIS. Here's the composition of the panel:

Mr Frédéric Donck, ISOC
Mr Krzysztof Król, PIIT [1]
Mr Roman Malinowski, NASK [2]
Mr Jean-Jacques Sahel, ICANN

[1] http://piit.org.pl/web/english/
[2] http://www.nask.pl/nask_en/

The topic is IANA Stewardship Transition, ICANN Accountability and the WSIS.
I'm moderating it, so while I must maintain objectivity, I can still touch
improtant/problematic issues, and I'd be happy to do so.

So, if you have any questions that you believe should be asked in such a
panel, I would love to hear them.

Apologies for the short-notice, originally I was supposed to handle a
different panel on that conference.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak