[bestbits] [discuss] Fwd: Internet Ungovernance Forum Brasil

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Sep 24 05:51:41 EDT 2015

Dear Willi,
It seems there is a convergence on simple concepts :

  "global thinking, local doing"
  "knowledge is always world heritage".

I will add :

- the internet is us, the catenet is our
machines, the intersem our our relations.
- Hubert Zimmermann (+) : "the network is the computer"
- Louis Pouzin : "the network is the networks"
- Aristote : architectonics is the disciplines of
basics and the science of politics, the art of
which is to lead free people (we now have
interconnected through the bots' cantonade).

NB. However "cantonade" (both sides of the stage)
is the best existing word to describe the
ubiquist digital facilitation - aside of the
ancient Greek plays' "choir", I have not found an English equivalent term.

jfc