[bestbits] BRICS Civil Society Comment on the WSIS+10 Review Non-Paper

Puneeth Nagaraj puneeth.nagaraj at nludelhi.ac.in
Tue Sep 22 12:15:05 EDT 2015

Dear All,

A group of civil society representatives together submitted a coordinated
comment on the WSIS+10 Review non-paper. We are pleased to share the same
with you. A special thanks to all the people who made the comment possible
in such a short time span.

Please let us know your thoughts on the document. We hope to expand the
group in the future. So please do let us know if this is of interest to you.

Best,
Puneeth

--
Puneeth Nagaraj | Senior Fellow
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi
(+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .  <http://goog_561379142/>
www.nludelhi.ac.in |  <https://twitter.com/CCGDelhi>