[bestbits] CCG-NLU Delhi's Comments on the ICG IANA Transition Proposal

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Thu Sep 10 11:12:26 EDT 2015

Dear Gangesh,

i tried to read the text completely. But it was not possible. I do not
understand, why you does not develop your own ideas for a real Internet?
Why are you oriented as slaves to the rulers?

If we want to create a real Internet, then we do not need these
organizations. They are all unnecessary. And that is why the attempt to
deal with them is unnecessary, too.

many greetings, willi
Recife, Brasil