[bestbits] Zero Rating at IGF - Save the date

Javier Pallero javier at accessnow.org
Fri Oct 2 18:21:16 EDT 2015

Dear friends,

Access and PROTESTE –Brazil– would like to invite all interested Civil
Society members and activists to a *meeting on November 10*, during the
Internet Governance Forum in Joao Pessoa.

The idea of this meeting is to convene global civil society to talk about
Zero Rating and internet access initiatives, so we can exchange experiences
and coordinate future actions.

We will meet on *November 10 in the External Auditorium located in the same
venue as the IGF; at 2 pm, right after lunch*. It is important that digital
rights organizations and activists get together to exchange ideas on these
issues; which are of great importance for the future of the open internet.

We will email you about this meeting again in the future, but for now,
please save the date. We will be honored to share this talk with you.

Best regards,

*---Javier Pallero*

Policy Analyst / Analista de Politicas
Access | accessnow.org

PGP 0xEBFD028A
Fingerprint 0503 FBA1 10B2 B83C 61FC FE3B 4E7E EBDD EBFD 028A

*Suscríbase a nuestro newsletter sobre derechos digitales, el Access
Express: accessnow.org/express <http://accessnow.org/express>*