[bestbits] [WSIS+10] Fri 16th Oct 13:00 UTC: Prezi Video & Live Q&A Session - WSIS+10: How to Get Involved

Aditi Gupta aditi at gp-digital.org
Tue Oct 13 11:46:09 EDT 2015

Dear friends,
*(with apologies for cross-posting)*

Thank you to all who participated in our first webinar in this series (What
is the WSIS and What is the Review) by watching the prezi and participating
in the Q&A session.

The webinars each consist of a 20-30 minute prezi (which we encourage you
to watch beforehand) followed by a 30 minute online Q&A session where
participants will be able to interact with a panel.

We would now like to invite you to watch the second prezi and join us for
the next live Q&A in this series this Friday at 13:00 UTC:

*WSIS+10: How to Get Involved*

This webinar outlines the main avenues for civil society engagement in the
WSIS Review – informal and formal – and provides tips on advocacy strategy.

*Prezi available to watch, here: *http://bit.ly/1OzgXuO

*NB: please allow a few minutes for the prezi to load*

*Live Q&A Session: Friday 16th October 13:00 UTC*

A live Q&A session on this topic with Deborah Brown from Association for
Progressive Communications, Grace Githaiga of KICTANet and Deniz Duru Aydin
of Access will be held on Friday 16th October at 13:00 UTC. The video on
this topic will be screened 30 mins prior to the Q&A session at 12:30 UTC
as a recap.

*To join, please click the following link on the day of the session *and
follow the on-screen prompts: http://bit.ly/1OzhnBo

*Please send any questions for the Q&A session to*: aditi at gp-digital.org

This series is jointly produced by Global Partners Digital, Association for
Progressive Communications, Center for Democracy and Technology, Public
Knowledge, IFFLA and Diplo in the run up to the High Level Event in
December.

You can find all information, Q&A session links, further resources,
recordings and updates about the series on the GPD website at this link:
http://bit.ly/1P3sILs

*Please feel free to share this information and the links with your
networks.*

For questions or assistance, please contact me at aditi at gp-digital.org

Best wishes,

Aditi