[bestbits] [governance] Ease of Remote Participation in the Brazil IGF

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:52:49 EST 2015

Watching IGF on youtube is watching IGF on TV, and it is not remote
participation, until such time as YouTube further innovates its video
sharing platform into a full fledged interactive video platform. Remote
participation needs to be feel almost as good as in room participation.

Sivasubramanian M

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>