[bestbits] Fwd: GigaNet after-symposium drink tonight

Julia Pohle julia.pohle at wzb.eu
Mon Nov 9 14:36:50 EST 2015

Dear all

Please feel welcome to join us tonight for the GigaNet after-symposium
drink!

Julia

Betreff: 	[GIGANET-MEMBERS] GigaNet after-symposium event tonight
Datum: 	Mon, 9 Nov 2015 16:29:06 -0300
Antwort an: 	Discussion list for GigaNet Members
<GIGANET-MEMBERS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>

Dear all,

For all attendees of the IGF: let's celebrate the 10th GigaNet symposium
at our after-symposium event, starting at 19:30 at Tambau Hotel (green
area).
There will be free drinks, on a first-come first-served basis (approach
Daniel, Marianne or me to get vouchers).

See you all tonight
Julia