[bestbits] Ease of Remote Participation in the Brazil IGF

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Mon Nov 9 13:43:49 EST 2015

I agree that there's too much of a bar to remote participation - more than ever before for IGF - and it is definitely cutting people out. I keep getting notices that rooms aren't available or not "active" when I can see on Twitter that people are posting photos and conversations about what's going on inside them. I have been watching Twitter instead - not even close to a good alternative.

Janna