[bestbits] [governance] The decentralization of IP addresses

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Fri Nov 27 15:04:15 EST 2015

Dear Bill,

yes, i will help, that many people on our planet can start with that in
a cooperation together. It is impossible for a single person or a small
group.
And based on my principles for the local/regional self-organizing the
intercontinental and intercultural cooperation is a must.

many greetings, willi
Coro, Venezuela