[bestbits] New article on Cybersecurity and Human Rights

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Mon Nov 23 12:22:20 EST 2015

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for this! The idea of being in control over your own data and
allow third parties access on your conditions is not new. It has been
mentioned by Tim Berners-Lee before and the people in the Social Web
Working Group in W3C have been doing quite some work on it:
http://www.w3.org/Social/WG

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Niels