[bestbits] Fwd: Video: Humanitarian UAViators Mission to Nepal

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:26:57 EST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Humanitarian UAV Network <mail at uaviators.org>
Date: Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 10:23 AM
Subject: Video: Humanitarian UAViators Mission to Nepal
To: "carolina.rossini at gmail.com" <carolina.rossini at gmail.com>

Dear UAViators,
DJI just launched this short film documentary
<http://irevolution.net/2015/11/04/crisis-mapping-nepal-aerial-robotics/> on
the UAViators mission that we spearheaded in Nepal a few weeks ago. We'd be
grateful if you could share this video widely to help us raise awareness
about the positive impact that aerial robotics can have in the humanitarian
space.
Feel free to follow our Twitter feed <https://twitter.com/uaviators_> if
you'd like to follow our future UAV missions live.
In the meantime, big thanks to our outstanding local partners in Nepal
(Kathmandu University and Kathmandu Living Labs) as well as our invaluable
international technology partners (DJI & Pix4D) for making this
humanitarian UAV mission possible.
Please help us share this video widely in order to spread the world about
the positive application of Aerial Robotics in the humanitarian space.
Many thanks,
Patrick

Visit Humanitarian UAV Network at:
http://uaviators.org/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on Humanitarian UAV Network, click here
<http://uaviators.org/main/profilesettings/email?xg_source=msg_mes_network>

--

*Carolina Rossini *
*Vice President, International Policy*