[bestbits] Help support our colleagues facing trial in Morocco

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Nov 18 14:26:17 EST 2015

Dear Ellery

Thanks.. we have supported too. Hisham is a really wonderful person who
I got to know only in 2013 but who really impressed me from the outset.
He is one of those grounded, wise activists without much ego, aware of
and supportive of those around him. Others in APC have known him for
longer and Leila has already circulated the call for support in the APC
community.

As APC we will do what we can to support him.

Anriette