[bestbits] Help support our colleagues facing trial in Morocco

Deborah Brown deborah at apc.org
Wed Nov 18 12:32:34 EST 2015

Hi Ellery,
Thanks very much for sharing this. Will distribute among the APC
network. If there's any updates on his case, please do let us know.
Deborah

https://globalvoices.org/2015/11/18/global-voices-community-stands-with-moroccan-free-expression-advocates/

> Tweets with ht #Justice4Morocco and #Justice4Hisham
>
> Thank you and be well,
>
> Ellery

- --

Deborah Brown
Senior Project Coordinator
Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
www.apc.org
deborah at apc.org
@deblebrown