[bestbits] CALL FOR ENDORSEMENTS - Cross-community WSIS10 statement

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Sun Nov 15 09:19:06 EST 2015

Hi Jeanette, indeed the version now online has been adapted to accommodate individual endorsements. See it here: https://www.openwsis2015.org/joint-statement-on-wsis10/

For convenience, I paste the relevant paras here:
"Representatives of the organizations below who gathered at the 10th Internet Governance Forum (IGF), in João Pessoa, Brazil, along with other organizations and individuals from around the world, would like to convey the following three key messages to contribute to negotiations in the final phase of the World Summit on the Information Society 10-year review process (WSIS+10).
These organizations and individuals would like to collectively highlight and support the extension of the IGF’s mandate to continue its important work, and the collective work to support and successfully implement the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)..."

Best,Lea

Sent from my iPhone