[bestbits] CALL FOR ENDORSEMENTS - Cross-community WSIS10 statement

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Sat Nov 14 20:14:48 EST 2015

Thanks, all, for the additional endorsements, which have now been passed on to Constance.

The statement and the list of signatories is now live and open for further organisational and individual endorsements: https://www.openwsis2015.org/joint-statement-on-wsis10/signatories/

Feel free to circulate widely.

Best,
Lea