[bestbits] Why?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:46:48 EDT 2015

Dear David,

i respect your personal opinion. Your answer is not a result of general
observation, because you can speak only for your self.

For me, this text from JFC is a real special text. JFC have a deep
insight in the basic architecture of the internet. And also in the
theatrical superstructure, what we give the name "Internet Governance".

many greetings, willi
Cordoba, Argentina