[bestbits] Why?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:27:50 EDT 2015

Dear George.

"Perhaps the overall purpose of these list(s) should be discussed,
decided and stated."

This is one way. And mostly, it never works. We have to go another way.
To do it self. Try to organize our thinking. Our goals to make ourselves
aware. So to reflect.

We have to understand ourselve. To understand, what moves us. Then, we
understand more and better the other people. How they act and how they
speak.

Yes, the text from Anriette was very fantastic.
"Why not write about substantive issues, and about how to pursue a
social justice agenda around the issues that are internet-related ...".

The "Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public
Interest" i don't understand clearly. And i am not sure, that the
questions and contradictions from Intellectual Property and Public
Interest are really discussed.

Intellectual Property

In our history it never exist. The first installation come in the 12th
Century in England. But also after this time, the knowledge was always a
common good.

And if we analyze ourselve, how we can create knowledge in our head,
then never we speak about "Intellectual Property" in a positive form. It
is robbery to the community.

Therefore i formulate: "knowledge is always world heritage". And i know,
that the most people in our world think the same. Therefore, this is the
"Public Interest".

Access to the Internet

I think, it is clear. The free access to this transport system of
digital data in packet form. The, the people can communicate, can
exchange her ideas and experiences, have a free access to the free
knowledge. This is very simple.

We destroy all this stupid construction in the architecture, that the
most powerful groups can decide and define. This is for me the "Public
Interest".

many greetings, willi
Cordoba, Argentina