[bestbits] [governance] Call for Participation: Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest, 2015

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Sun May 17 21:15:06 EDT 2015

Deirdre,

Google multistakeholder.https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=multistakeholder&oq=multistakeholder&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j69i65l2.2580j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=119&ie=UTF-8

The first entry is a Wiki where Norbert Bellow is quoted and where he distinguishes between types even.

The second entry is a glossary entry from APC.

The third entry is an ICANNWiki entry.

Like many words, there is a “core” meaning and moving beyond that, more than 50 shades of greying that keeps academics employed.

Regards,
Ang Peng Hwa