[bestbits] Demystifying the Onion Router: GV Face Tomorrow with Tor (part of a new Advox series)

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Sat May 30 14:20:27 EDT 2015

Dear Azrak Khan,
many thanks for your participation. Maybe, from your base of experience,
you can create a bigger diversity.

Dear Niels,
search in the internet. You will find a big pool of information.

Use one person as a distribution point: Bruce Schneier from EFF. Maybe,
he is also on this list and can make it more clearly. Or Jeremy Malcom
can help us.

Use the texts from Robert Graham.

All this texts are very good startpoints to get a view around and about
the problematic. We should try to go the reality.

many greetings, willi
Buenos Aires, Argentina