[bestbits] Fnancial economy of Internet freedom [was Political economy ....]

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu May 7 08:00:21 EDT 2015

At 11:46 07/05/2015, parminder wrote:
><http://boundary2.org/2015/04/29/dissecting-the-internet-freedom-agenda/>http://boundary2.org/2015/04/29/dissecting-the-internet-freedom-agenda/

Seems interesting. But what I am interested in first in in dissecting
the financing of the internet freedom activists. Does someone knows
something trustable to read in that area?

When there is a meeting somewhere in the world, how civil society
members happen to be there? Who does actually pull the string wallets
and wallet strings? Who does foot the civil society bill?

Just to know how politically (un)correct should my association be to
qualify? And where to apply?

jfc