[bestbits] [governance] Remarks at UNESCO Closing Ceremony of "Connecting the Dots Conference"

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Mar 5 05:05:56 EST 2015

On Thursday 05 March 2015 03:01 PM, David Cake wrote:

> snip
> I’m curious about the membership and funding of plenty of groups in
> CS, including some in JNC, though curiosity alone isn’t always
> sufficient justification.

You should always ask - any organisation in public policy space must
tell about its funding. Yours is a right to ask, and it the
responsibility of every such organisation to tell. About JNC members,
let me know which one are you curious about and I will find out about
their funding and get back to you.

BTW, did you really entirely miss all the emails that especially Norbert
has been posting seeking funding information about BestBits steering
committee members, or are your curiosities just rather too partisan and
one-sided.

parminder