[bestbits] Net Neutrality - summary of FCC new rules

Seth Johnson seth.p.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:12:33 EST 2015

I guess you've just corroborated what I've already found regarding the
WTO.  I'm not going to find anything any closer to the point than what
you've pointed at from them, so I am now pretty sure 1) There's no
real doc at WTO that deals with the crucial distinction of telecom
service and information service regarding the Internet, and in fact
they just reflect the ISIC, and 2) I can keep looking at other areas
of the overall picture regarding the Info Society project in general,
not WTO.  Thanks, I was a little concerned and wanted to reconfirm I
guess.

Seth