[bestbits] Text of speech - losing remarks at UNESCO Connecting the Dots Conference

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Mar 4 12:14:22 EST 2015

Good afternoon

Agree was brilliant; was the clear highlight.  Last but not at all least!

Nigel

From:  Nick Ashton-Hart <nashton at consensus.pro>
Date:  Wednesday 4 March 2015 18:07
To:  Nnenna Nwakanma <nnenna75 at gmail.com>
Cc:  "<bestbits at lists.bestbits.net>" <bestbits at lists.bestbits.net>,
Governance <governance at lists.igcaucus.org>, Edetaen Ojo <edetaen at gmail.com>
Subject:  Re: [bestbits] Text of speech - losing remarks at UNESCO
Connecting the Dots Conference

Dear Nnenna, as others have said, this is terrific; I doubt anyone of us
could have said it better, though I'm sure many of us are secretly jealous
as a result! :)