[bestbits] Move to regulate skype and whatsup in India.

Halbersztadt Jozef (jothal) jozef.halbersztadt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 17:26:28 EDT 2015

Exclusive relations of Schmidt and Google with Democrats are more myth
than reality. At least since 2012 Google is "bipartisan" and is
cultivating close ties with "think tanks" of both major parties.

http://observer.com/2012/04/google-ups-lobbying-spend-hires-former-gop-congresswoman/

http://www.newyorker.com/business/currency/silicon-valley-pacs-supporting-republicans

Best
JH

On 29 March 2015 at 22:17, Michael Gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com> wrote:
> And this from another political direction...
>
> http://nypost.com/2015/03/28/google-controls-what-we-buy-the-news-we-read-and-obamas-policies/

jozef [dot] halbersztadt [at] gmail [dot] com
Internet Society Poland http://www.isoc.org.pl
pubkey&address: http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0x6A332CA03C4ACB9A