[bestbits] Fwd: [ISOC] [Internet Policy] Misuse of : section 66 A IT act of Indian government

Al Alegre alalegre at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 21:36:13 EDT 2015

Congratulations to Indian colleagues and comrades...People here at RightsCon in Manila are elated about this and I am sure this development will be discussed here today some time in the programme...
I was told by friends here that probably every significant Indian NGO and digital rights advocate has in some way assisted the lawyers in this significant victory

Al Alegre