[bestbits] Net Neutrality - summary of FCC new rules

Eduardo Bertoni ebertoni at alumni.gwu.edu
Wed Mar 4 09:44:51 EST 2015

Dear Marilia,

Thanks for sharing this. I begun working on a short piece in Spanish with
similar goals: explain the impact of the new rules. The FGV document is
more than welcome.

For the time being, my humble suggestion is this: for many people it is not
clear the difference between "information services" and "telecommunications
services". So I would suggest to explain that difference. The concept of
"common carrier" might help.

Best

Eduardo