[bestbits] On "Technology Neutrality"

Seth Johnson seth.p.johnson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:30:10 EST 2015

I'm sending this again with a changed subject line; see text replied-in below.

A couple of analyses of interest in this light, related to the example of WCIT:
http://internetdistinction.com/bricoleur/2012/12/13/35/
http://internetdistinction.com/bricoleur/2012/12/02/whats-really-up-at-the-wcit/

Seth