[bestbits] surveillance of human rights groups

Nighat Dad nigidaad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 18:24:22 EDT 2015

Dear Andrew,

Apologies for being late on this but Digital Rights Foundation would like
to endorse the letter. We also have issued a press release on recent
intercept's
article which published a document relating to GCHQ’s application to renew
a warrant that allowed CNE (hacking) of Cisco routers. At para 10 they talk
about why it has been helpful and gave the reason that it has given them
access to the Pakistan Internet Exchange

http://www.dawn.com/news/1190178
http://digitalrightsfoundation.pk/2015/06/press-release-british-intelligence-agency-hacked-into-pakistan-internet-exchange/

Best,
Nighat