[bestbits] Meeting before the IGF?

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Sat Jun 27 02:59:13 EDT 2015

Dear Anriette/colleagues,

Just a suggestion.

Some of us have been thinking to organize an Asia Regional consultation
on WSIS +10. Not a lot of discussion about this event yet but given the
new timelines, may be before October NY consultation. If this plan
materialize, can be a good venue for the BB meeting? It will be really
great to meet face to face to plan for quite happening time ahead :)

Best wishes and regards
Shahzad